Monday, February 16, 2009



Hello from the land of Wesley!
As you may of heard, most of England got snow a couple of weeks ago. For some parts, like Bristol, the most in 20 years. It kinda went like this: we got about 2 inches of snow on Monday, then 4 inches of snow Wednesday night. And then 6 more inches of snow Thursday night. By Thursday nearly all from earlier in the week had melted, so it still wasn't very deep. But is the most snow they have had in Bristol in 20 years. There's no sleds to be found. But plenty of snowmen around. The above pic taken was taken in a park. The buses and trains were canceled that Thursday and Friday, so I walked in the snow to get to college on Friday. Took 1 hour and 45 minutes. I had on plenty of clothes and was sweating most of the way. But don't know if I would do it again. I did get a ride home. The joys if being a student in England :).

God loves ya, me too, Kel out.

No comments: